recent posts

12 Tenses, Forms and Example Sentences

12 Tenses, Forms and Example Sentences

Tense - Form

Present Simple - S + V1 + O

Example Sentence: I play basketball every week.

Present Cont. - S + am/is/are + V + ing + O

Example Sentence: I’m playing basketball now.

Present Perfect - S + have/has + V3 + O

Example Sentence : I have just played basketball.

Present Perfect Cont. - S + have/has been + V + ing + O

Example Sentence: I have been playing basketball for 3 hours.

Past Simple - S + V2 + O

Example Sentence: I played basketball yesterday.

Past Cont. - S + was/were + V + ing + O

Example Sentence: I was playing basketball the whole evening.

Past Perfect - S + had + V3 + O

Example Sentence: I had played basketball before mary came.

Past Perfect Cont. - S + had been + V + ing + O

Example Sentence: I had been playing basketball when Mary came.

Future Simple - S + will + V + O

Example Sentence: I will play basketball next week.

Future Cont. - S + will be + V + ing + O

Example Sentence: I will be playing basketball next Sunday.

Future Perfect - S + will have + V3 + O

Example Sentence: I will have played basketball by tomorrow.

Future perfect cont. - S + will have been + V + ing + O

Example Sentence: We will have been playing basketball.
12 Tenses, Forms and Example Sentences 12 Tenses, Forms and Example Sentences Reviewed by Zouhair El baroudy on January 10, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

المستقبل التام بالانكليزية وكيف نستخدمه. Future Perfect and how we use it

السلام عليكم :) Hi :) اليوم ساكتب عن المستقبل التام بالانكليزية وكيف نستخدمه. Today, I’ll write about Future Perfect and how we use...

Powered by Blogger.